Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Friday, November 14, 2008
Don't let the size and the weightlessness of the bags fool you..These are even stronger than my mesh bags and will last through hundreds of washings....
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Saturday, November 8, 2008
Monday, October 27, 2008
Saturday, October 18, 2008
Check out my Etsy shop: FickleFaerie - I have these bags in so many colors... to suit just about any bathroom color scheme!!
Here is a list of menopause symptoms that can affect you... They can occur during perimenopause and menopause and are either cyclical in nature, or respond to treatments (both traditional and alternative) known to address hormonal imbalances:
- Hot flashes, flushes, night sweats and/or cold flashes, clammy feeling
- Irregular heart beat- Irritability
- Mood swings, sudden tears
- Trouble sleeping through the night (with or without night sweats)
- Irregular periods; shorter, lighter periods; heavier periods, flooding; phantom periods, shorter cycles, longer cycles
- Loss of libido
- Dry vagina
- Crashing fatigue
- Anxiety, feeling ill at ease
- Feelings of dread, apprehension, doom
- Difficulty concentrating, disorientation, mental confusion
- Disturbing memory lapses- Incontinence, especially upon sneezing, laughing; urge incontinence
- Itchy, crawly skin
- Aching, sore joints, muscles and tendons
- Increased tension in muscles- Breast tenderness
- Headache change: increase or decrease
- Gastrointestinal distress, indigestion, flatulence, gas pain, nausea
- Sudden bouts of bloat-Depression
- Exacerbation of existing conditions
- Increase in allergies
- Weight gain
- Hair loss or thinning, head, pubic, or whole body; increase in facial hair
- Dizziness, light-headedness, episodes of loss of balance
- Changes in body odor
- Electric shock sensation under the skin and in the head
- Tingling in the extremities
- Gum problems, increased bleeding
- Burning tongue, burning roof of mouth, bad taste in mouth, change in breath odor
- Osteoporosis (after several years)
- Changes in fingernails: softer, crack or break easier
- Tinnitus: ringing in ears, bells, 'whooshing,' buzzing etc.
Monday, October 6, 2008
DID YOU KNOW that reusable produce bags serve a great purpose: four or five reusable bags, used at least once a week, can replace the use of 250 plastic bags each year!!!
I have gift sets that include 5 regular sized bags (regular bags are about the size of the clear plastic bags they use for your produce now) and 4 single minis to match.
The single minis are great for small things like 1 tomato, a lemon, 2 kiwis - that sort of thing.
There is also a color coordinating cotton pouch to carry the produce bags in - ready to go!!!
Saturday, September 6, 2008
I can't add the link in this post but if you go to the section on my 'my favourite blogs', you will see a link for "gotogreatpanes". Click on there and follow the simple step-by-step info!
Also, please be sure to open your website in one window and open a second window so you can go back and forth between each step. That method is so much easier than trying to read the instructions and retain all the info...
Monday, August 4, 2008
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
My newest venture is to help save the trees and keep waste down at the dump site. Try some reusable produce bags! I sell these in my Etsy shop FickleFaerie and here are the details:
- Eco-friendly, reusable, nylon mesh bags.
- This set of bags is extra strong and will last a long long time as I have doubled the nylon mesh and double stitched everything.
- With this order you also recieve a free cotton drawstring pouch to roll them up and throw them in your purse, so they are always with you!
- These bags will hold lots of stuff! Save the enviroment by putting a stop to all the unwanted plastic bags.
- I also design my drawstrings so they pull on both sides. Just take the ties and pull - they are that easy.
- No bulky tops! Drawstrings are made from a verigated gray and black mesh ribbon.
- These bags will easily fit lots of produce including a very large head of lettuce, large onions, tomatoes, carrots etc
- You will recieve 3 of each mesh bag and they measure approx 11"x11"
- Can easily be machine washed in cold water and hung to dry.
PLEASE NOTE THAT I HAVE MANY COLORS so if you do not see the colour you want, just ask me and I can probably make it up for you!
Thursday, July 17, 2008
My mom has been making these cute little kitty cat belaclavas since my girls were tiny. What a great way to get a hat on their head and it stay put; it takes a lot of tugging to get this baby off!
These come in sizes from 6 months all the way up to an adult size (the adult sizes are one-size-fits-all with an extra long neck). If the hat seems a tad big just throw it in the dryer after you wash it. If you are interested in buying one of these please visit my Mom's shop nanaknits4u .
Sunday, July 6, 2008
Get the perfect gift for your loved one and pop it into this reusable bag. No need to scramble looking for the tape: just pull the drawstring ribbons and tie in a bow - ready to go!!